Tuesday, October 4, 2011

HEIGHTened expectations

#17 My 25th Birthday, Mardi Gras 
& 88.7 fm WJCU

You, like me, may be wondering what these three things have in common?

Well, for starters, February 16th is my birthday. It just so happened that Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday) last year fell on February 16th 2010.  It also just so happened that the third day of  WJCU's annual Radiothon fell on Februrary 16th 2010. Coincidence? Probably, but boy did I have a blast on the air waves!

I never knew that I had a decent "radio voice," as a few loved ones have informed me over the course of my brief dj career, nor did I realize what a blast I would have being a radio personality. Maybe there was another reason why I chose tommykthedijay as my email address?!

Whether or not I end up back ON AIR someday, I do want to thank you--one last time--for listening to the Heights, on 88.7!

No comments: