Monday, February 20, 2012

Cleveland update

I find it seemingly laughable, yet quite appropriate that it has been nine months since I packed up and left northeast Ohio. All things considered, I am still in the process of COUNTING DOWN my top 25 moments of my Cleveland tenure. At the very moment that I am writing this entry, I am en route to Cleveland (via Megabus) to reunite with friends, colleagues and professors from the overlapping circles that I was blessed to be a part of during my four-year stay in Cleveland, Ohio.

Prior to, I have documented fifteen of those significant moments in quite some detail; however, I thought it would be most appropriate to BEGIN the top 10 countdown upon my seemingly inevitable return to the two-one-six.

To whet your appetite and for those who have not been keeping track at home, here is a brief recap of Cleveland moments twenty-five through eleven:


#25 Trip to Scotti's Disc Shop
#24 Browns-Bills Blizzard game
#23  Peanut Week @ Hoopples!
#22 Celebrating Halloween with 1st Time Trick or Treaters
#21 Road trips with friends
#20 Midnight Tales with Bert Task
#19 JCU Move-in day
#18 John Mon
#17 My 25th Birthday, WJCU Radiothon & Mardi Gras
#16 Monday Night Dinners
#15 Haircuts @ Ohio City's Barber College
#14 March Madness at the Q
#13 Public transportation blunders
#12  RA-RM connection
#11 Retreats
         
Now, here comes the much-anticipated TOP TEN MOMENTS of my Cleveland experience…

No comments: